Turbo cars in Emod (Was smaller pulley)

To: autox :;
Subject: Turbo cars in Emod (Was smaller pulley)
From: CLAY MCLENDON <clay_mclendon@goodyear.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 11:15:12 -0400
I too have a boost controller that bumps me all the way into mod from CSP.  It
is a 323GTX.  Obviously winning my class is not a major priority, so I run in
whatever class they put me in and compare my times to who I want to beat.
Considering I am on street tires and from a small region, I usually stay in
CSP.  Many times I am the only car that isn't a purpose built autocrosser.
Although I am not competitive, I have a great time and have been doing it this
way for years.  I spend a whole lot more time driving on the street, so that is
what I have my car set up for.  Now that I have a little extra money, I plan on
building a "competitive" autocrosser so watch out you streeet prepared folks.

God Bless,
clay