Re: GEEZ software and G-cube

To: <Joehgn@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: GEEZ software and G-cube
From: "Steve Ashcraft" <ashcraft2@home.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 16:10:21 -0400
Haven't had a chance to play with the GCube yet but I have had a G-Analyst
which gathers the same data (although not as fast) for 8 or 9 years. I found
it to be a very useful tool and it didn't do anywhere near as much with
respect to analyzing the data.  A friend and I have found the plots of our
runs to be pretty informative as to where one of is quicker than the other
person. I'm thinking about getting one.  They are great for doing analysis
on whether that $$$$ you just spent on a new exhaust did anything wrt to
acceleration or just sounds cool;-) Let me know if you buy one and how you
like it.
Steve