Cheapest Autox tires

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Cheapest Autox tires
From: Marc <indyspat@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 19:30:35 -0500
I have a 95 eclipse non turbo with nothing modded except 17 inch rims.
This puts me in CSP.  I want to put some ax tires on my stock rims and
run them.  I dont want to spend a whole lot as I am just out to have fun
right now.  Should I get ax tires or just some bald street tires?  I
dont really want to keep my 17" as they have some nitto tires and they
are also expensive.  They would be cheaper to buy a new set of nittos
than any other ax tires though...

--
Thank You
Marc Johnson