Re: Northeast Novice

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Northeast Novice
From: PZahornask@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 18:48:52 EDT
In a message dated 4/28/99 2:42:58 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
Brad_Moriarty@prospectus-ma.com writes:

> I'm a Massachusetts novice new to this list and have noticed threads about
>  many events but none seem very close to my neck of the woods.  Does anyone
>  have suggestions for the nearest driving events to Boston that are novice
>  friendly?  I'm interested in any car-control courses/classes or events as
>  well as autox.

Brad, New England Region (NER) SCCA has an event this Sunday at the Devens
Commerce center.  You can find the details at the NER web site at www.ner.org.

Also, check out
http://www.ner.org/internet/mailing.html

This has information on the New England Region mail lists, one of which
caters strictly with local solo issues.

Paul Zahornasky
29 HS - 87 Integra