Re: Tires and Talladega.......

To: autox@autox.team.net, tmalzahn@tnmnetworks.com
Subject: Re: Tires and Talladega.......
From: "Charles R. Schultz" <n2pua@cybrtyme.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 21:08:41 -0500
The 'Dega story is worse than I made it sound in my first post.  It took
us more time to get _off_the_premises_ than it did to watch 400 miles of
racing.  Only 10 minutes from the gate to the house!

I guess you had special parking near Speedway Boulevard.  I was parked
right behind the start-finish line seats, about as far as you can get
from any gates.

See my comments at http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/n2pua/east.html .

--
Chuck Schultz/                             Mailto:n2pua@cybrtyme.com