1993 RX-7 TT transmission

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1993 RX-7 TT transmission
From: "Meck, Christa" <Christa.Meck@usa.xerox.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 11:18:49 -0400
Hey all.  I noticed the rex isn't shifting as nice as it has in the past.
It's a little stiff.
A quick conversation with my maintenance people revealed that
I probably should consider changing the transmission fluid.
So, I was wondering what people are using.

I asked Beth McClure what they use in hers.
She's using a synthetic with
X1-R additive, but had heard that Redline works well
also.

Now, I've read the discussions on the different fluids.
Seems like Redline has a good rep, and that's where I'm leaning.
But, I would like to know from all you RX-7 TT folk - what do YOU
use?

I do locals, Divs, Tours, Pros (new for this year!)  and the occasional
track day.  Car is driven on the street on weekends in nice
weather.  :)

I hope that's all the info you need.  Copy me directly, please.
(digest user)

Thanks!

- Christa
1993 RX-7 TT Touring Black