Re: Timing Lights

To: JVHT@aol.com
Subject: Re: Timing Lights
From: dennis@raceamerica.com
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 17:06:32 -0700
John,

May i suggest you check out our autocross timer, the Timer AC4 by
RACEAMERICA at our website http://www.raceamerica.com under AUTOCROSS
TIMERS.  The Owner's Manual for this product is downloadable in Acrobat
Reader pdf format.  This will give you a more complete insight of the
product's features.  The Timer AC4 interfaces to a PC running either
Autotime's AutoX/TS software or Axware's Event and Club software if you are
also in the market for race management software.  Pricing is $1,095
complete with cables and IR Emitters and Sensors.  We also offer a Large
Digital Display which is introductory priced at $1,080.  The product
Owner's Manual and product information can be found on our website under
LARGE DIGITAL DISPLAY.

RACEAMERICA is a timing system manufacturer who designs and builds portable
timing systems for the racing community and custom designs timers for
industrial and commercial use.

If you have any questions about our products or would like to discuss them
further, drop me an e-mail or contact us through our CONTACT US webpage and
I would be glad to answer your questions or provide references for regions
using out timers.

Thank you,
Dennis Laczny
RACEAMERICA, Inc.