Folding Autocross Chairs

To: hottvr@tfs.net, Lloyd.Wilson@Alcan.Com, stevecouture@yahoo.com,
Subject: Folding Autocross Chairs
From: JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 13:33:02 -0700

Hi All:

I've been watching the discussion of folding director's chairs with some
interest.  In Dixie Region, a certain competitor bought SOOOOOO many of those
chairs that around our house we call 'em "Chris Moore Chairs."  I believe the
volume of her purchases alone were the reason Sam's Club was able to offer them
at a good price.  (You know I love ya, Chris!)

I like the iron-on number idea, too.  Does anybody know a good way to make 'em
leak oil, so I'll really think I'm sitting in my race car?

JD Kemp &
"Lucretia MacEvil" #13 MGB