Re: was: new Poll, now: right springs?

To: Eric Linnhoff <eric10mm@qni.com>
Subject: Re: was: new Poll, now: right springs?
From: Jefrem Iwaniw <jiwaniw@iigo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 17:00:39 -0500 (CDT)
On Wed, 21 Apr 1999, Eric Linnhoff wrote:
        <snip>
> Of course I realize that for ~99% of Neon owners their cars are merely
> frugal and inexpensive daily drivers or grocery getters if you prefer so
> polling the Neon mailing list would present biased data.

I recall a poll about 7-8 years ago on the Integra list -- one of the
"amazing" results was that 90% of the list members were computer
professionals aged 25-35.  Eight years ago, I would guess that 90% of
the people with internet email accounts could be classified as
computer professionals....

-jefrem