Re: Shauna Marinus

To: Mike Shields <mshields@inconnect.com>
Subject: Re: Shauna Marinus
From: John Galligan <galligan@gulftel.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 16:59:58 -0500
Another team-netter answered this question when i asked last week, you must have
missed it.  Speedvision is taping the series and will show it in the fall, i
believe this info came from a Speedvision employee.  God bless Speedvision, if
you
can't get it bug the hell out of your cable company.  Yes; i think it is great
see the ladies in the limelight, it sure makes my life easier convincing my
autox
wife that we really do need those new tires.  Go girl!

             John

--
John Galligan
galligan@gulftel.com