Was:Re: Bob Tunnell, Now McKamey school

To: "Brian Priebe" <priebe.4@osu.edu>
Subject: Was:Re: Bob Tunnell, Now McKamey school
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 10:59:48 -0500
>Does anyone know what Bob Tunnell's current email address is?
>
>I need to fing out because he is a big punk!!!! ;-)
>
>--Brian Priebe
==========================
Well Brian, you may drive well, but ya better take a few more spelling
classes.  ;^)

Hey all, if you haven't already done so, I can HIGHLY recommend taking
the McKamey autocross classes.

Yes, even if Brian is one of the instructors I still recommend it.  He
drives well even with 3 passengers and only one hand on the wheel.

Thanks to Brian, Joe Goeke and Ken Mitchell for taking time out to
instruct us in these classes.

Oh and as a side note, you actually can wear out and cord a Toyo tire!!!

Now if I can just remember what they taught me and keen my head outta my
backside at the next event.  ;^)

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

"Yeah, we're runnin' a little bit hot tonight.
I can barely see the road from the heat comin' off of it.
Ah, you reach down, between my legs,
ease the seat back.
She's blinding, I'm flying,
Right behind the rear-view mirror now.
Got the feeling, power steering,
Pistons popping, ain't no stopping now!"
"Panama" by Van Halen