Re: helmet help!

To: "drpepper" <drpepper@nacs.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: helmet help!
From: "richard nichols" <rnichol1@san.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 18:31:52 -0700
But, if it doesn't go to the List, how will we avoid lots of duplicate
answers?!  :)

"4.3.A.  Helmets

"Helmets meeting the following standards must be worn while on course:  All
helmets meeting the current or two immediately preceding Snell Foundation
standards (SA or M) are acceptable.  For 1999 this includes Snell 1995,
Snell 1990, or Snell 1985.  Competitors requiring helmets of sizes larger
than 7-3/4, which may not be available with Snell '85 approval, may use
Snell '75 helmets until further notice.  For maximum protection, helmets
must fit securely and should provide adequate peripheral vision.  The chin
strap must be securely fastened.  Loaner helmets should be available to
vehicle occupants not having their own."

Richard Nichols
rnichol1@san.rr.com
86 Mustang SVO TII-1C: ESP/FSP/?+IS2
72 Pinto Sedan 2.0-3J: ST+IS3