SP Restructure Proposal

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: SP Restructure Proposal
From: "Ayer, John K" <John.Ayer@PSS.Boeing.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 09:34:49 -0700
I wouldn't try to conjecture as to what they're doing... I really can't tell
which way they're heading with this proposal.  I see more damage than good in
every class.  It doesn't seem to benefit any of the people I've heard wishing
for changes.  I guess none of them wrote letters.  I know I didn't 'cause I
woulda just said how happy I am with my class since the RX-3's left (at their
own request), and don't change a thing.
Of course I COULD be accused of bias... Letter is under construction now, I
suggest similar action from anyone who cares.  Hope it's not too late.

Kimball Ayer
FIAT X1/9 #119
CSP?? P U