Re: Seat needed

To: <marktodd@internet8.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seat needed
From: scott_phelps@england.gdt1.com
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 99 09:23:23 -0500

     Author:  Mark Todd <marktodd@internet8.net> wrote:
>My stock seat finally broke, giving me not only
>the excuse but also the necessity of buying a new
>seat.

>If anyone has a new/used racing/sport seat which
>could reasonably be used for short commuting distances,
>please contact me directly ASAP.   I've got the Racer
>Wholesale catalog - is anyone else cheaper?

>Also, if anyone has experience using a Kirkey or similar
>seat on the street, please let me know how well it
>works.

Check out http://www.sportscar-parts.com   I recently
bought a corbeau forza from them for over $100 less than
RW.  Quite comfy, very supportive, and they shipped it
for free.   I was happy with their service.  BTW - I have
been using it on the street for a week, and it's comfy
enough, just a hassle to get in and out of.

Scott Phelps
Team SOL #1
88 Yugo GVX EP