Re: Oklahoma is a good place to be....

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oklahoma is a good place to be....
From: LTImbeau@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 01:08:56 EDT
FROM!  Just kidding! Actually I grew up in Muskogee, even surveyed a portion
of a taxiway at Davis Field, and have been trying for a number of years to
attend a Divisional Event there. Too long a tow though. Maybe when I retire.

Larry Imbeau - DP Midget - I've been in Seattle too long, just heard that
we've had 97 days of rain in the last 110 days and I didn't care.

Question "What do people in Seattle do for summer?"
Answer "Hold the National Tour on those two days"

In a message dated 4/15/99 2:57:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time,