Re: ProSolo Expo Cancelled - hot bed?

To: <Mtnman3620@aol.com>
Subject: Re: ProSolo Expo Cancelled - hot bed?
From: "Bruce Sargent" <bruces@caspers.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 16:17:07 -0600
And I have enjoyed most jokes about most places, since most of them are
interchangeable from place/person/etc. etc..    Just depends on where you
are from, doesn't it???
I just came onto this autocross network this week and was enjoying the
discussions and information giving.
Keep up the good work and keep it somewhat clean, okay?