SWDiv Novice Class, Was: SO Class???

To: "Craig Blome" <cblome@yahoo.com>, "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: SWDiv Novice Class, Was: SO Class???
From: "Wally Strzelec" <Wally@Tamu.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 13:34:06 -0500
From: Craig Blome <cblome@yahoo.com>

> I've heard rumors that SWDiv may be including novice
> classes at divisionals this season (or perhaps street
> tire, my brain was fairly fried at the Tour!)  Neat
> idea, though enforcing the experience level is gonna
> be tougher than at local clubs...

It's not a rumor, we are going to try it.  Not going to enforce any
experience level.  If you feel you are a Novice, then you can run in the
Novice class for the entire series.

Also new to the SWDiv Divisionals this year is a street tire class.

Jun 12-13 Burton Colliseum, Lake Charles, LA
Jul 10-11 Grand Sport Speedway, Hitchcock, TX
Aug 7-8 Mineral Wells, TX

-Wally Strzelec
 SWDiv Solo II Steward