SUV's and mileage

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: SUV's and mileage
From: "James Rogerson" <jwalter@ptra.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 22:29:43 -0500
I have a '96 Tahoe 4X4 it gets 14.8 to 15.4 in town (Houston) and 18.3 to
19.1 on the highway.  Towing it gets 13.8 to 14.1, in hill country it will
drop to the high 12's.  My wife drives an '80 Pathfinder.  It gets 15 in
town and 19 on the highway.  It RAINS here, 8 inches an hour, often.  I have
never been flooded since going to a SUV.

If you want to do something about gas and pollution quit driving, lead by
example or quit the idle bitching.

Josh, if you dumped all your cars you could afford to live somewhere else.
<insert BIG GRIN here>

James Rogerson
BSP - 240Z; EM - SPL311RX7
Affiliations:  Team Laughing Stock #18; Old Fartz #86; Techless Enginerring
Nails are Glue, Tape is welding!
 ĄSi no desea trabajar, vaya se!
  http://www.ptra.com/jwalter