Corvette rear hub bearing torque

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Corvette rear hub bearing torque
From: "Richard Beecher" <dick@gate.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 01:19:53 -0400
Can anyone with a shop manual for the '93 Corvette coupe furnish me with
the torque specification for the rear hub bearing nut? I'm replacing the
bearing assembly and want to be sure I get it right this time. (unlike the
ham fisted mechanic who apparently used an impact wrench last time)

Also, if anyone has stock alignment settings that would be a big help as
well.

And yes, I'm in the market for a factory shop manual.

Thanks,

Richard Beecher
dick@gate.net
954-452-8340