Re: BMW gets the roadster right - finally

To: "autox" <autox@autox.team.net>, "Jay Mitchell" <jemitchell@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: BMW gets the roadster right - finally
From: "Justin Hughes" <ka1ult@channel1.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 10:09:11 -0400
Hi, Jay,

The Z8 is a beautiful car, I fully agree.  I actually like the way the Z3
looks, but that's just me.  The Z3 coupes, well, that's REALLY pushing it.
I definitely wouldn't buy one for looks alone - if I wanted a rear end like
that, I'd buy an old Civic for MANY times less!  But after driving one I
rapidly ceased to care how the car looked, because it's such a joy to drive.
Hopefully the Z8 has performance to match its looks - not to mention its
price tag!  I'm hoping the Z8 hasn't gone the way of the 300ZX - based on a
sports car, but "cushified" to oblivion.

    - Justin