Re: R/T sits higher with Konis?

To: Mtnman3620@aol.com
Subject: Re: R/T sits higher with Konis?
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 07:02:05 -0500
Mtnman3620@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 4/8/99 2:39:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time, eric10mm@qni.com
> writes:
>
> << Is it just my imagination or does anybody else think their Neon actually
>  sits a little higher with the Konis than it did with the factory R/T struts?
> >>

> If this is true, you must put it back to stock ride height or else you are
> protest bait at any large event...

Errrrrrrrrrrnnnntt.  Ride hieght changes as a result of legal
adjustments are allowable unless, like in the case of a 914, the ride
hieght is part of the factory manual requirements.  See section 13.8
regarding range of factory adjustment.  That is my read on this anyway,
I'm sure someone will find a moment to correct me if I'm wrong.

--
Patrick Washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Wausau, WI     Land of Cheese