Looking for a Mustang (car)

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for a Mustang (car)
From: Lindsay Wilson <lwilson1@ford.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 10:32:55 -0600
$50 cash reward to the individual providing the lead which results in purchase.

I am looking for a 1989 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 V8.

        5 speed manual transmission
        5.0 liter V8
        Red exterior (preferred color, others considered.)
        Gray cloth interior ( other colors considered.)
        Car should be 'mostly' original and preferably one owner
        with all maintenance records.

        NO major crash damage (minor dings, dents and scratches OK.)
        NO sunroof please.
        NO GT40 heads.
        NO Vortec superchargers.

I am willing to travel for the right car.

FYI, this will be a daily driver and ESP project.  I've decided I want to drive
with the throttle again.  :)

                Thanks for the help,

                        Lindsay