Re: Z3 2.8L running on gforce R1

To: Miatafun1@aol.com
Subject: Re: Z3 2.8L running on gforce R1
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 11:00:10 EST
In a message dated 4/1/99 8:34:01 AM Central Standard Time, Miatafun1@aol.com
writes:

>  just bought a  BMW Z3 with the 2.8L six.  I will be running on the new g-
>  force R1 tires from BFG.  Suggestions for tire pressures?  How about
camber,
>  caster and to for autocrossing?  Any suggestions for compromise between
> street
>  and autox settings for suspension?

The only factory-provided suspension adjustment for the Z3 is front toe.  Zero
toe is a good compromise between street and race.  I haven't used the g-Force
R1's on my 2.8 Z3 coupe, but I'd bet that low to mid 40 psig range with 2 - 3
psig higher front than rear is about right based on everything I've heard.

M Sipe