Re: Another Miata Question - Kumhos

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Another Miata Question - Kumhos
From: "Jim Hedderick" <jhedderick@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 17:30:49 -0600
I have been using 36 PI on asphalt, 38 PI on regular concrete, and 40 PI on
the Houston Police Academy concrete. I was told to not let them roll over
past the tip of the small triangles on the side of the tread.

After I bought my second set, I was also told that the square tread depth
indicator holes are really only half tread depth indicators, but I cannot
confirm that as I have not worn out the first set yet. If that is true, then
the wear I am getting is very good.

Jim

Enjoy.