Re: Cone Noogies

To: "autox@autox.team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cone Noogies
From: Walter Fooshee <wfooshee@csi.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 17:30:15 -0600
We did a Solo I at a site where the ground was very soft on the inside
of the apexes a couple of places, which could create a nice drop off the
pavement. No curbs, as it was an old air facility. The apexes were moved
up onto the pavement with large plastic ink barrels from a local
printer. At the driver's meeting it was pointed out that one of the
barrels still had about 6 or 8 inches of ink in it, but it wasn't
announced which one.

(All the barrels survived both days.)

Walter Fooshee
Dixie Region Probe GT