Neon FMM part #

To: "autocross" <AUTOX@autox.team.net>
Subject: Neon FMM part #
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 14:23:13 -0600
Hey all, what's the part # for the factory spongy Neon FMM?

Mine is gone but the dealership keeps telling me that there's nothing
wrong with it.  So, I'm just gonna replace it myself and get them to
replace my torn one with a fresh spare mount as a warranty item.

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

You jump in front of my car  When you know all the time
That 90 miles an hour  Girl  Is the speed I drive
You tell me it's all right  You don't mind a little pain
You say you just want me to take you for a drive
"Crosstown Traffic"  as recorded by Jimi Hendrix