Re: Chevron Explodes/Hip Waders Required?

To: kkelly@spss.com, autox@autox.team.net, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Chevron Explodes/Hip Waders Required?
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 22:10:37 EST
Katie "Ace Reporter" writes (among other ramblings):

<<  She has just returned. There are now two columns of black clouds, both
 seemingly fueled by flames that I erroneously reported at fifty feet in
 height. They now appear to be close to 100 feet, but this could merely be an
 exaggeration due to shock, nervousness, and fear on the part of your
 friendly Ace Reporter.  >>

1)  The dedication of Ace Reporter is greatly exagerrated.  The fire went out
due to the depth of the effluent being spewed by said reporter, if I'm
guessing correctly.  Several bridges and a Bay away, I'm getting out my hip
waders...

2)  People who refer to themselves in the third person really piss CHuck off!
Ace Reporter is taking herself just a wee bit too seriously...

:-)  CHD