Re: TLS to Texas?

To: <Mtnman3620@aol.com>, <hottvr@tfs.net>
Subject: Re: TLS to Texas?
From: "Phillip S. Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 16:51:58 -0500
Lessee, from Dallas to Evansville is about the same distance as Louisville
to Dallas, give or take fifty or so miles...Yeah, think I will make the trip
up to E'ville.  Come on down Daniel.  Hell, that's just a normal weekend
trip anymore!!

Phil O....gettin' 7 mpg on the V10 RV and the pain in my -ss is killin'
me....wonder if it would help if I moved my wallet to a front pocket...