Re: SP Turbo's

To: Scotty *BOB* White <we2fat4asp@seanet.com>
Subject: Re: SP Turbo's
From: Jay Mitchell <jemitchell@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 22:24:18 -0800
Scotty *BOB* White wrote:

>    How about an RX7TT in ASP? It ran the first year with 0 development time
> and finished top 5? The next year it won, the next year the driver ran like
> 4 whole events all year and finished 5th? Then sold and won again.....

You're talking about a Tripoint Engineering car, and a model that in
Stock form is widelt accepted to be the best SS car. In ASP, it's a
competitive car, no doubt, but a class-killer? Not yet. Just winning a
class is not proof of an unfair advantage. I know that's not everybody's
philosophy ;<), but SOMEBODY's gotta win.

Jay "why'm I saying the RX7tt should stay in my class?" Mitchell
we2wimpy4asp Europa with 1565cc Frog motor