Co-drive for Mineral Wells?

Subject: Co-drive for Mineral Wells?
From: Dale Botkin <dale@botkin.org>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 17:06:05 -0600 (EST)
Hi,

I'll be a tthe Mineral Wells ER autocross tomorrow morning.  I'm
travelling and got a rental car ...  was hoping for a Neon, but ended up
with an Olds Acheiva with Fred Flinstone tires.  Are there any F440 or
F500 drivers there who would be willing to let me try their ride tomorrow?
I've never tried an F4/5 car, and hope to be looking for one later this
year.  I would be willing to compensate apropriately for tires, etc...

Dale
---
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention
in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."
          -Mitch Ratliffe, Technology Review April, 1992