Re: Beware Northern Hydraulic/Northern Tool & Equipment

To: Jeff Winchell <Jeff@Winchell.Com>
Subject: Re: Beware Northern Hydraulic/Northern Tool & Equipment
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 18:28:36 -0800
Sorry to hear that you and others have had such bad experiences with
Northern, Jeff.  I've dealt with them for years and have never had any
problems whatsoever.  (Nor have I had any problems with Harbor
Freight!)  I've ordered everything from drill bits to trailer hubs
from Northern and even shopped their retail store in San Antonio when
I was home on vacation.  Every time I've ordered, I always got exactly
what I expected.

Of course, maybe that's why I'm a TLS member!!!  8<{)

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman