Re: g force pressure/Miata

To: "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: g force pressure/Miata
From: Tim Reinhardt <reinhardt@ames.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 13:12:35 +0900
Who knew that on going back to the Atlanta Nascar race that I would find
that a Motocross broke out.  Kind of reminds me of the old saying; I went
to a fight and a hockey game broke out.  So, another question for 1999
Miata owners.  Has anyone heard any news on Koni availability for the
1999's?

Tim Reinhardt
1999 Miata Sport