Crash bolts

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Crash bolts
From: ttarleto@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 09:30:22 -0600 (CST)
 Eric the front # is 04762135 and the rear is # 4773957. You will need to
reset front toe after adjusting camber, but the rear toe will stay the same
(or very close)as the rear has no fixed steering rod attached. If you are
going to autocross, 1.75deg - 2deg neg as the front will not wear the tires
too badly. If you dont care about street settings 2.5-3.2 neg is possible and
will give you more grip, if you run R tires. I run .75-1 deg neg at the rear,
but others run greatly different numbers, My guess is it is not that
important. Also many guys run the soft ft swaybar, to lessen understeer. This
may be more related to driving style than absolute grip. If you want to try it
it is only 42bucks, ask for the bar for a SDC suspension code car.
  Now get off the net! get in the garage and get ready, spring is here!
                             Tom Tarleton