Re: Computer race game

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Computer race game
From: "msmith2" <msmith2@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 10:41:36 -0800
If ya want really realistic, look to anything from Sierra/Papyrus. Both
NASCAR 1999 and Grand Prix Legends are VERY realistic, especially GP
Legends. It has gotten some poor reviews from the sites where the drivers
are too novice to make it 1 lap around. They all say it's not realistic
because it's too hard (snif).

Of course, it's a simulation of the '67 F1 season. How hard do you think it
would be to pilot a 400hp, 1400lb car around on 6 inch bias-ply tires? It's
like the Viper Racing critics who said that is spins too easily to be
realistic. Duh! These are people who've never even seen a car with 500+
ft/lbs or torque, much less driven one.

Mike Smith
CP Monza