Re: Racing Cadillacs!!!

To: Steve Hoult <stevehoult@home.com>
Subject: Re: Racing Cadillacs!!!
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 19:29:30 -0800
Hey, that's the main thing, Steve!  If you can't have fun in it, why
play in the first place?!?!?!?  8<{)

I know a couple of guys who, many years ago, went out and bought a
badly-used Toyota Corolla for $100.  Then they went to K-Mart and
bought some blue and yellow spray paint for a custom paint job.  They
put on some Koni shocks and a set of Nitto tires and proceeded to
thrash the hell out of what was left of that car in HS for two
seasons.  They had an absolute blast!  Just goes to show:  It doesn't,
necessarily, matter what you drive...it's HOW you drive it that
counts!!!  8<{)

Anybody remember when we used to rent the Hertz black and gold Shelby
Mustangs so we could thrash them at the dragstrip???

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman