Thanks to Las Vegas Region.....

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks to Las Vegas Region.....
From: LOTUSRCN@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 10:57:38 EST
        I would like to take a few minutes and thank the Las Vegas Region for a
great divisional event at Pahrump, NV. I Think I can speak for everyone who
attended the event from San Diego & Cal Club region , that we had a great
time.
        Thanks to Rick,the event chairman, Barbara, the Chief of registration ,
"JD".. Well what can be said for you... Your hospitality , was greatly
appreciated. Rupert Bratt-Smith for a great facility to run on.
        The weather over there was just great.. a little chilly in the morning
,but
by 9:00 the sun was out and the sky was clear.
        Looking foward to nexts year divsional...

Robbie Robinson
SCCA-SDR SOLO II
Committee Chairman