Tires for sale

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tires for sale
From: "Larry Hull" <LHULL@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 19:39:09 -0700
I have two used BFG Comp TA R1's for sale.  They have been through one pro
solo and two local events in a two driver Mazda Miata.  I estimate they have
about 1/2 their life left.  The size is 205-50-15.  Cost is $150 for the
pair plus shipping from Idaho.   Please reply directly to Larry Hull
LHULL@prodigy.net, or call me in the evenings at (208) 522-8439.

I weighed the R1's on the Mazda 15 x 6 in. wheels before unmounting them.
The tire plus wheel weighed 32 pounds.  The G-Force R1 mounted on the wheel
weighed in at 32 pounds also, so in the 205-50-15 size, the G-Force and the
old R1's weigh the same.  The wheel weighed 12 pounds, so the tires are 20
pounds.  I also weighed a 205-55-14 BFG Comp TA R1 on a 14 x 6 in Mazda BBS
wheel.  The 14 in. tire and wheel weighed 30 pounds.  The wheel weighed 11
pounds, so the 14 in tire weighed 19 pounds.

Larry Hull
1999 Mazda Miata Sport Package