Re: What IS the effect of contingency money?

To: YSPECT8@aol.com
Subject: Re: What IS the effect of contingency money?
From: Jeff Blankenship <jblanken@itds.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 11:26:14 CST
David Flesher wrote:

> Or...
> If Lincoln-Mercury started offering contingency money for the Cougar,
> how many would rush out and buy one?!?

That made me laugh out loud.  Thanks!

Disclaimer - I haven't driven one, I don't even know the specs, and I'm
not a big FoMoCo fan, so obviously my bias is showing.

Bwa haw haw haw!

(knowing full well that lots of people, me included, must have had the same
reaction to the (ewww!) neon!)
--
Jeffrey D. Blankenship                           Senior Technical Consultant
jblanken@itds.com                                ITDS - TRIS