Re: Meridian Tour Lost & Found

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Meridian Tour Lost & Found
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 20:28:56 -0800
And I'm still missing a Huck & Chuck magnetic that blew off somewhere
on the course on my first Sunday run.  I figured it would just live up
to its reputation, levitate off the course, and stick itself back on
the side of the Mini.  But no such luck

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman

BTW:  I think I saw your floor mat, Mark, lying in the grass next to
the Saturday finish/Sunday start lane.  Don't know what became of it,
though.