Cendiv Divisional, shop manual?

To: autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cendiv Divisional, shop manual?
From: Jeff Cashmore <cashmo@execpc.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 00:53:50 -0600
"I feel at ease now about going to a CenDiv event, and who knows, maybe
I'll see some Team.Net people there."

I can almost guarantee it, some of us might even drive Toyota's in your
class! <grin>  Come on out to some of the BFG series events too.

"BTW... will I need a factory service manual for my Camry if I decide to
go to a CenDiv event?"

99% of us will never need the manual.  Until you have trophy aspirations
at a Tour, Pro or Nationals, don't worry about it.
--
Jeff Cashmore
1995 Toyota Celica ST = HS