Re: MARCH 14th, CANCELLED,Due to the Soccer

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MARCH 14th, CANCELLED,Due to the Soccer
From: Gary Spray <gspray@cjnetworks.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 17:51:48 -0600
At 12:09 PM 3/1/99 EST, LOTUSRCN@aol.com wrote:

>       I talked to Enid at Qualcomm this morning and she said that due to the
soccer
>game on the 13th, our event on the 14th has been canceled...  The stadium is
>expecting a very large &(messy)  crowd for the game &  that they will not
have
>time to clean it up for our event on the 14th...
>
>       There is a divisional in Pahrump Nv. March 6 & 7
>
>Robbie Robinson
>SCCA-SDR SOLO II
>Committee Chairman

Heck, you folks ought to make a deal like the Kansas City Region (or is it
Crown Autocross Club?). They offer to clean up the Kemper Arena parking lot
for discounted (or free) use of their parking lot. They did it at least
once last year, I think. Gotta get there early though...
----
Gary Spray
Topeka, Kansas
Crystal White '90 A (with white Mazda alloys)
M Club #43
Miata Club Of America
Kansas Region SCCA

** WAX? I bought it to DRIVE! **