Re: That 1,000 number again...

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: That 1,000 number again...
From: Michael King <mapco@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 10:26:16 +0000
Regarding the Y1K rule, I'm wondering about the Lotus Elan FWD. It is
not listed anywhere in the rulebook, but of course did not quite meet
the Y1K rule during it's production. It's not like this is some sleeper,
monster car that can dominate any class it goes into. I just have a
friend that needs her car classed in something other than ASP where they
list Elans as Elans (all). I'm not sure if this is the car you're
referring to, Josh, but this one is one of the few that fall through the
cracks that should be considered for classing. I think BS is a good
starting point, hey throw it in AS, better than ASP. Any thoughts?

Mike King
Buccaneer Region
97 ACR Coupe #21