Complaint Withdrawn: was Pro Solo Graphics, Slightly Ticked

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Complaint Withdrawn: was Pro Solo Graphics, Slightly Ticked
From: Jim Ourand <sojim@home.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 19:33:17 -0800
Got a call from a guy named Kurt at the National office after he read my
post below.  He explained that he was relatively new and didn't know of
me and my long affiliation with Pro Solo.  He went on to explain that
they had sent out bid requests to the advertisers in Sports Car and
several responded; but the Sign A Rama in Denver was in fact the
cheapest.

Since I don't currently advertise in Sports Car I wasn't aware of the
bid requests; and I stand corrected and apologize for my misinformation.

--
Jim Ourand, Still Looking For A Car, Old Fartz, DCCSD
Pro Image Signs & Banner (619) 265-2052