RE: Magnetic Vinyl in bulk?

To: "'Steve Hoult'" <stevehoult@home.com>,
Subject: RE: Magnetic Vinyl in bulk?
From: "Gambony, Jim" <jim.gambony@eds.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 09:37:58 -0600
Hey, don't forget Mark Bradakis (you remember Mark, the list maintainer)....
the Fat Chance Garage (teamfat@autox.team.net ) stocks magnetic... or at
least it did last year.   Mark's quoted price was about 1/2 of what the
local sign shop wanted.

No financial interest..   just enjoy being on the list!

Jim