Fieros & Mr2's

To: autox@autox.team.net (Autosports)
Subject: Fieros & Mr2's
From: "K.C. Babb" <kcb4286@hps13.iasl.ca.boeing.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 16:33:35 -0800 (PST)
Doug Chase:

> I've driven a couple (Karen Babb's included) and I'd have to say that
> Karen's car was the best handling car I have ever autocrossed.  Noticeably

This is a scary commentary on the reality of Fieros.  I think I
still had the overkill bar on the front when you drove it.  I can't
imagine putting up with worse.  You need to get some rides in
better cars :-).

If your Fiero handles worse than my car did, you must be a pretty
good driver to go as fast as you do.

KCB
Anybody wanna buy a John Deere, er Suspension Techniques front bar
for a MkII MR2?  :-)