Re: The mysteries of M.

To: jamies@mrj.com, dstohn@mediaone.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The mysteries of M.
From: "Jeffrey Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 22:07:35 PST

NOW NOW give mark a break it takes a lot of time and effort to set up a
new BMW for autocross (As if I knew) The untracable chip reprograming is
not easy..  oops did I say that out loud.. I mean It takes a lot of work
YEA that's what I ment,,,

Jeff

Jamie ... y'all may have but I wasn't on the list then ... I'm standing