MR-2 Advice wanted

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: MR-2 Advice wanted
From: Snapspinnr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 21:56:29 EST
Hi everyone

My wife and I just bought a 91 Toyota MR-2 Turbo. While we are still arguing
over which one of us it actually belongs to, one thing is for sure. I have to
get it set up for autocrossing. So I have 4 questions for now

1. What size tires are best, (I think I have heard 225/50/14's)
2. What kind of adjustable shocks would you all recommend?
3. Finally any suggestions on a front sway, preferably an adjustable one?
4. Is the MR-2 one of the cars that the friendly manufacturer has written the
shop manual in a way that allows the use of "crash bolts"?

Thanks in advance for your help.