BMW's For Sale

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: BMW's For Sale
From: Hiram Cuebas <HCUEBAS@techforce.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 10:01:44 -0500
        I have a couple of BMW's 2002 that I'm selling. I have no time
to work on them and complete the projects.

`70 2002 sunroof car with Recaro seats, Bavarian Motor Sports sway bars,
Bilsten shocks, Eibach Gold springs, 32/36 Weber, MSD Ignition and 98k
original miles. Car has some rust but none where it counts, color is
Maroon.
`74 2002 non sunroof car, all original interior in great condition, car
was hit in the front left fender but I have dis-assemble the complete
front of the car and started on the repairs. The car has rust around the
front fenders, but other than that in great all around shape.
        Both car are complete. The `70 was a daily driver for a couple
of months but has been sitting for the last two months only being driven
on Sundays. The `74 was running when I put it my garage about 6 months
ago and started to work on the body. I don't have the time to work on
them and they are just taking space in my driveway and the garage. I
also have a third motor and two extra trannies one of them a 5-speed. I
have a lot of spare parts that also come with the deal including all the
A/C hardware for one of the cars.
        The deal is this. I know that with some money and time both of
these car would be worth something, but I don't have much money into
them and I don't have the time to work on them so they must go ASAP. MY
LOST IS YOUR GAIN...........$2000 for both cars and all the extra parts.
The cars are located in St. Pete. Beach, FL (Tampa Bay Area).

Please respond directly to me @ hcuebas@techforce.com or you can call me
@ 727/533-3738.

Thanks
Hiram Cuebas