Re: Meridian Entry Rumor

To: TeamZ3@aol.com
Subject: Re: Meridian Entry Rumor
From: John Galligan <galligan@gulftel.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 11:25:50 -0600
Mark and all;  I faxed my entry in last week, but it did not go through.  The
nice folks at SCCA were able to make out my name, that was it.  They got my work
phone #, called me and asked what i was trying to send. That sweet little girl
took all the info by phone, so what could have been a real problem, was not.
Thanks sweet little girl at SCCA.

                                         John  TLS#5

--
John Galligan