re: Kumho 225/50-14?

To: autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: Kumho 225/50-14?
From: Jeff Cashmore <cashmo@execpc.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 19:48:17 -0600
"I saw the conflicting reports as to whether or not the 225/50-14's will
be built. Do any Neonites have any idea if they will fit on our cars?"

Right now, I'd have to doubt it. The new Kumho (and G-Force R1?) will
probably be wider than the old BFG R1 225x14 which barely fit on our
14x6 inch rims.  The Hoosier is also wider and it flexes more.  For now,
it's any of the 205's and still a big maybe on the G-Force 225 'til
someone tries mounting one.  Most of us still have too many older R1's
to use up first.  Eric, are your Toyo's 205 or 225's?  We might get some
for Denise's R/T.  Any sources other than Liberty Tire in Cincinnati?
(phone #?).

Thanks,
--
Jeff Cashmore